The information contained in this Website is provided for general purposes only. While every effort has been made to ensure that this site is kept up to date and accurate, the information available may be incomplete. Such information does not confer any rights, nor does it constitute investment or other advice.
In the event of any discrepancy between the information on this Website and your HR and/or payroll system, your HR and/or payroll system will take precedence.
If you find that any of the information on this Website is incorrect, please contact your Aon account manager.
Links to other sites
Aon Data Privacy Statement
This Data Privacy Statement describes how Aon collects, uses, and protects personal information on behalf of your employer and in compliance with Data Protection Laws and the Privacy Statement. At Aon, protecting personal information about you is important to us. We strive to protect the personal information under our control and take certain precautions to help maintain the security and integrity of that data.
How Aon Receives Your Information
Most of the personal information we receive relates to employer's programmes, including pay, benefits, and other human resource plans or programmes. There are several ways that we could receive personal information:
- You might provide the information directly as a benefit plan participant.
- Your employer or service providers (such as payroll processors, health plans, or mutual funds) that have a part in administering your employer's plans or programmes might provide the information.
- You might provide information as a visitor to Aon's Web sites or choose to participate in some type of information exchange, including employment inquiries.
- We may also receive personal information from companies that choose to participate in surveys.
The types of Personal Information we receive
The types of personal information we receive may include:
- Contact information and other identifiers, such as name, address, phone number, email address, National Insurance Number, or bank account number, as required to provide our services;
- Demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, and marital status;
- Employment information, such as date of hire, employment status, pay history, tax withholding information, performance records, and date of termination; and
- Benefit programme participation and cover information, such as benefit elections, beneficiary information, claims information, benefit plan account balances or accrued benefits, and date of retirement.
What do we use your Personal Information for
We may use your Personal Information for the purpose of modelling or administering your employee benefits and/or pension benefits (including statistical analysis) and that this may include passing on your personal information to the trustees of the pension scheme, scheme actuary, auditor, administrator, benefit provider, insurers on our panel and/or such other third parties as may be necessary for the operation of the employee benefit and/or pension schemes and management of your employer company group.
Aon's Commitment to Protecting Personal Information
We have implemented various security measures to help prevent unauthorised processing or disclosure of personal information and to prevent accidental loss, destruction, or damage to your personal information. We have implemented a computer security policy and related procedures, and we train our employees about data security issues. Only employees who have a job-related need to do so are authorised to access personal information, and they have agreed to protect the confidentiality of that information.
In addition to these employees, only your employer and selected service providers are authorised to access your personal information. We also require that our subcontractors enter into confidentiality agreements intended to protect your personal information.
Our commitment to protecting personal information also means that:
- We won't sell your personal information to any third party; and
- We won't use, transfer, or disclose your personal information to anyone outside of Aon company group, unless authorised by you, except in connection with your employer's plans and programmes, as required by law or legal process, in response to law enforcement requests, and as necessary to protect the property, interests, and rights of Aon and/or your employer.
Aon is committed to accurately maintaining your personal information. Although we can't guarantee that your personal information will be 100% accurate at all times, we'll take reasonable steps to correct personal information that is properly identified as incorrect.
Aon reserves the right to modify this Data Privacy Statement at any time. If you have any questions or complaints about Aon's use of your personal information or about this Data Privacy Statement, please send an email to: email@example.com .